Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Today in clinic we went over health history. We received an assignment yesterday to make a health history and the pt. had, I think three different drugs she was taking. We worked the assignment out as a group but it took us like 3 hours. I am really hoping it gets easier. In the office I work at we don't even chart half the stuff we have to here.
It will be nice to prevent and protect the pt. better as I become a clinician. I just really need to learn how to review and chart a health history quicker so the pt. isn't waiting on me for hours.
My goal is to get quicker before we start seeing realy pt. To accomplish it I will review the drug book and the health history format to get the procedure solid.
Today my lab partner was Micah....Dena choose someone else....for reviewing each others history.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey you did a really great job in clinic today! How do you feel now that you have passed off your first 3 PE's? Their a pain, but they help you learn your stuff I guess when you are studying them. It's a good goal to try and get really familiar with the treatment records because they can be quite time consuming. Hopefully as we continue to make entries through this semester you will start to feel more comfortable with it. Let me know if you have any feedback for me as well. It is fun working with you guys but I hope I am doing a good job!

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home