Monday, January 08, 2007

First Day back at school

Today was the first day back to school for spring semester. We learned about our gracey's and extra oral fulcrum. But Wednesday we start seeing patients everyday we have clinic now. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I am a nervous reck. I have no clue how to be a hygienist yet. I'm sure I'm the only one freaking out about this part of this program. My goal for Wednesday and for every patient is to chart better so I need to review OHI instructions and other charting requirements. I also need to review the order of the procedure during an appointment.
I'm off to do homework....already!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bry and Er said...

Sher,
DON'T WORRY! You'll do great, we all felt so nervous about the first semester and seeing patients, it is nerve racking. But, the more you do it, the more comfortable you'll get with it. If you need anything, or have any questions, (like I really know a lot ;) just let me know, ok.
Good luck!

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home