Monday, November 06, 2006

Floride Treatment

Every day I ask my self if I am in the right career. I'm struggling with everything and in January we start seeing patients that we don't even know. I wouldn't mind if we could keep working on each other or bring in all of our friends and family but we need to meet requirements and I'm sure they don't have that mad of teeth.
Flouride treatment is the only skill I think I can handle and get it down the very first day. The professors keep telling us that by the time we graduate we will feel very skilled to treat our patients and we should be ready for the boards.
I hope they are right and I hope I get better eventually.

1 Comments:

Blogger DJPorter said...

WOW!
I enjoyed reading your post! Sometimes I feel the same way you do. However, I am VERY VERY sure that you have mastered other skills besides fluoride. Girl, you got skills!! You will be a great DH! When we are gray and old, we will have to clean each other's teeth. Best of all, For FREE!

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home