Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wed. Feb. 21

My pt. today was an older gentleman. He was very nice and quite funny. Again I didn't get finihsed though. This was the first time he had to ever have to come back instead of getting finished in one day. His comment was "Chirstmas will be here before I get my teeth cleaned". I know he was just joking but I know it's true I need to get faster. I have 3 hours and you would think I could get a pt. done in that time.He is a class 5 and I should have gotten him finished but I didn't and he is very nice to schedule to return. His wife needed to come back also so I felt better that the other student didn't get finished either. I tried to do the Ultrasonic on him but since we was older he had a hard time keeping the suction in his mouth so I need to hand scale him.I sure hope this will be a good time to practice getting quicker with just hand scaling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home