Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wed. Feb 28

Today I wasn't sure who was going to be my pt. We (my pod partner and I) had a couple scheduled but they moved and didn't let us know that they were canceling and we didn't know how to get a hold of them. We found this out the day before today (yesterday). So than I was given a name of a five year old who's mother said they would be able to make it. But than that night she called and said she couldn't. Than Micah said he had his pt.'s spouse that wanted to get her teeth cleaned but she needed to be premedicated and I wasn't sure if she knew how to take care of that.So she was partially on my schedule and I also talked my husband in coming up with me just incase I ended up not having anybody. But finally we worked it out that the spouse of Micah's pt. did premedicate and was able to get her teeth cleaned.She really liked to talk so it took alot of time and I didn't get as far as I wanted to. She also showed up really late. So while I was waiting I took a pano and a couple other x-rays on some other pt.'s to get some requirements passed off. She is another pt. I need to take a day and have her come back. I just don't think I am going to be able to get all my reuqirements in. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!Again I say it.....I NEED to get faster.

1 Comments:

Blogger DJPorter said...

Sounds like a great, amusing day! And look at you now...you are getting so much faster..you completed 2 pt's today! Way to go!

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home