Sunday, September 23, 2007

9-11-07

Today my class III patient returned. Since I only got one quad on her done last visit I was really going to try and finish her but that is just wish full thinking. I got the two quads on the UL and LL finished. My instructor said she could be a mock board patient on the LR quad but I didn't do so well at scale check with the UL and LL so I hope I can find a better mock board patient that won't be so difficult.
My second patient was spanish speaking also. She was very nice and really wanted her teeth cleaned but she told me at the appointment that she could only stay an hour. So I only got x-rays and probing done. We classified her as a class III. So I got another class III which will be great. Get the hard quads done with first. I'm hoping she could be a board patient. Even though we were told a class II would be a better patient for boards or mock boards, I haven't been able to come across one.
I'm hoping my skills will improve with these difficult patients. And my understanding of which area specific instrument to use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home