Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Clinic

I hate to sound like every time I blog I am complaining...but it seems to be getting harder and harder. I do need to say I am catching on to things from the other clinics though. Today we explored each other. I am sterilizing a set of instruments to practice on my husband.
Cassandra was a great patient to work on. She was very patient with me when I caught her tissue and she gave great feed back when I did catch her and I didn't know.
Hopefully by next clinic I will feel more comfortable handling instruments and folcruming...which still seems impossible for me to do. I'm sure things will come to me on there own time with practice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trent and Cas said...

I feel the same way about the program Sheri(I am kind of responding to the last 2 blogs.) It is so hard to feel like you're retaining all the information, and I kind of feel like everyone else but me is getting it! Great idea on sterilizing instruments to practice on your husband, I should have done that! Let me know if you ever need help! Thanks for being a great partner today. I really hope I didn't hurt you too much! :)

4:41 PM

 
Blogger Hale yeah! said...

It is so overwhelming in the beginning. It will get easier as you go on and things will become second nature to you and you won't even realize it. You did a great job today!

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home