Monday, October 16, 2006

scaling

Today we learned how to scale. Trying to adapt to the tooth is a little difficult and I'm not sure which end to use where. I can't seem to feel with the explorer what is calculus and what is the CEJ or something else. Just like any new technique that we are trying to learn, I just can't seem to get the hang of it.
I did pass off 3 PE's today which is excellent. Next time we are suppose to start from the beginning and do everything until now. My goal by than is to feel adequate enough to do everything.
Until next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger tippy said...

Sheri, I know how you feel, except I am really bad, and I use my dominant hand. I can not imagine how hard it would be to be a lefty and trying do everything as a righty. I think you really seem to know your stuff and I think that you will make a terriffic hygieniest. Keep your chin up! Iknow you can do it!
Tiff

3:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home