Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Clinic

Today in clinic we took a lot of time going over our instruments and it took away from our procedure time. I went second and I didn't have a lot of time to finish. I really wanted to try to understand what we are looking for in the disclosing solution and my lab partner was also trying to understand. When she was doing my PFI she was calling out every surface. I wasn't questioning her capability of doing this, I was just wondering if she was looking at the right stuff. She really got upset at me about it. All I was trying to is understand for myself exactly what we would be looking at.
Any way...I'm trying to blow it off.
Probing is a really difficult procdure. I seem to be probing there gum tissues instead of their pockets. I sure hope I get better at this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home