Wednesday, April 25, 2007

March 19

Today the kids I had scheduled were confirmed 2 to 3 times over the weekend. I had called to make sure they were coming since there has been so many no shows or cancelations lately with other students patients. And the mother said she was going to be there with both of her kids. When I was on my way to school for clinic today they (the mother) had decided to call and cancel 1 hour before they were suposse to show up. So I got a call from Mrs. Campbell telling me my patient canceled. AHHHHHHH!
Luckily my husband was on spring break and I hadn't finished him so he ended up being my back up pt. I can't beleive pt.'s do that when they know this is for our grade. I hope this won't happen again since I don't have another back up pt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home