Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Probing

Today we did probing. It doesn't seem to hard. The only problem it seems like I am having is rotating the instrument from the distal to the Mesial. I seem to want to stay in the same postion. If I got it right for one surface I don't want to move it and screw it up going to a different surface....AHHHHHHH!!!
Well...it will be my goal to figure that out.
I also tried going from exploring to probing and that was a joke. I really thought I had the technique on exploring but today was another story. So I really need to work on that as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Sheri you are doing good. Remember that it all comes with time. If your like me, you want it to be perfect the first time you do it. I remeber how hard it was for me and I hadn't had any experience. I just wanted everythink to be perfect the first time and I would get so frustrated with myself. YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home