Sunday, November 11, 2007

Oct. 23, 2007

Today I had the pt. that was 1 hour late last time. She was only 30 min. late today. Since I did the OD already I was able to finish all four quads. I only missed 1 spot. They always seem be the distal of teeth. I think I even missed sheet calculus. I am so focused on trying to get interproximal cleaned I forget about supragingival sometimes.
My afternoon patient was another patient I had who was late the first time. He luckily came back and was on time. I finished the class II pt. and he was so excited. I have never had a pt. be that excited for a cleaning. He was very nice. I want to schedule him back for a 3 -4 month recall. He told me he will call around that time since he didn't know his schedule.
Sometime I forget to tell these patients when to come back for there next cleaning. They know they need to return within three to four months but I forget to schedule them before they leave. I have a list so I will call them next semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home