Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 17, 2008

Today was my simulation day. It was a very busy day. I had a class 5 who was a very sweet man. I feel bad for him since he had quite a few carious leasions with a partial. I think he might loose his stability teeth that his partial sits on. I hope he gets them taken care of.
Than I had my last week pt. (possilbe board pt.) come in so I could take the xrays I needed. It took a while since they had to be perfect. I don't want to loose points for xrays since it is a good 4 points that I don't want to loose.
In the afternoon I had a class mates grandpa come in since she was seeing the grandma but he ended up having really hight Blood Pressure. I had 3 other people take it just to make sure I was reading it right. I spoke to him about taking blood pressure medication since high blood pressure is a serious disease.
Than my last pt. was a 1B 12 year old. She talked a lot so it was hard to stay on time to clean her. She also needed 9 sealants. Since I didn't need them I had some first years come in to do them. It took quite a while. My pt. was very patient.
Her mother was very nice as well. She waited while her daugher had everything finished. I think it was a very productive day.
I really hope my skills are improving because I am graduation in 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home