Friday, April 04, 2008

Feburary 7

Today was mockboard day. I had found a pt. last semester and he had committed to return if I waited to clean him and of coarse he never came back. I couldn't even get a hold of him. He would never return my calls and never showed.
So luckily I found a pt. 2 weeks age that was a class 2 that qualified. He was very nice to come in and let me use him as a test pt.
He had a very small mouth and was very difficult to access. I of course missed a couple of spots since he was very difficult to access. But I still passes. I also missed points on the canine xray. If you miss one tiny thing on an xray than you miss all of the 4 points.
It is a chunk of points that could have been prevented from being lost. Everything adds up quickly so be very thorough on the paper work you can control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home