Friday, April 04, 2008

March 27

Today was suppose to be my production day but every body canceled. So I ended up seeing 1 quad of a class 3 and gave the other quad to my peer for her make up mockboard. She hasn't had very much luck with pt's this semester. And I am hoping carma will bring good luck back around. Since I am desperately trying to find a board pt still.
In the afternoon I saw a 1A. She was very cute. She was about 8 or 9 and needed sealants as well. I gave those to some other class mates who needed them.
Again I hope some luck starts to come my way. I only have about 4 weeks left to find a pt. for my WREB test. And I have no new patients to see. I did sign up for the Womens Health connection to I hope that will bring me something. And my husband is asking around at work as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home