Friday, April 04, 2008

March 6

At this point I am trying to get every new pt. that I can since boards are coming up. There are quite a few of class mates who have there pt.'s. WREB is very picky when it comes to qualifying a pt. for this test. I have had no luck finding any body for there standards. The patients are either too clean or they have too deep of a pocket.
The new patient I saw today had too much decay but qualified with clicks of calculus. She also had her wisdom teeth which stresses me out a bit. I don't think I would do a great job cleaning it as thorough as it needed to be to pass WREB.
And my afternoon patient was a tissue evaluation and than I saw his mom who was a 1B. She again hadn't had her teeth cleaned for many years but ended up being a 1B. I sure hope I can find someone soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home