Friday, April 04, 2008

Jan 24

Today was a pretty easy day. I saw new 1B that has never been in before. He was 15 but he looked like he was at least 19. He didn't know what floss was and said he brushed his teeth twice a day. But his tissues showed otherwise. He had not had a cleaning since he was about 8 but he still ended up only being a 1B.
We went over home care and discussed the importance of it or he would worsen his status. I talked to him about what perio is and he could get to that if he doesnt take care of his mouth at home along with regular cleanings.
I will see him back for an evaluation in about 2 weeks.
My afternoon pt. was an easy class2. I think she was boarder line 1B or class 2. I'm glad they gave her to me as class 2 since I would like to fullfill all of my requirments as fast as I can. At least the perio patients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home