Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 24, 2008

Today is my very last day of clinic. Seems so surreal. I had a class 5 this morning who didn't show and than in the afternoon I had a possible board pt. come in so I could clean one quad. I think it well but he is so dramatic. I gave him a PSA, 2 ASA's a greater palatine and some dentin block LA and he still didn't get numb. He was jumping and twitching through the whole appointment.
I thought there is no way I could take him into boards like this. I some good advice from my instructors. They advised me that I still did very well and he has some great calculus. They also said that the IA is greater profound anethesia so it might not be as bad. I trust them so I am going to go for it. I am really worried about it but I think I will be able to do it.
I just need more confidence in my self.
I also hope I took good enough xrays on him to not loose those 4 points. Especially since I am worried about the 6 points I will loose for each piece of calculus I miss.
I hope it all works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home