Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jan 10 2008

Today is the first day back at Clinic. It doesn't feel like we ever left for Christmas break. I just can't comprehend the fact that this is actually our last semester. It has sure been a long time coming.
Anyway today I saw a class 5. It was a pretty good way to start the semester off and get back into the hang of cleaning patients. He was a nice guy. He was an older gentleman that seemed to forget things. He forgot where he was for a minute, I had to remind him and than he would seem to recall. He was very insitant on coming back in April before we graduated. He was very complementive and told me I will be a good Hygienist.
I'm glad he thinks so. I sure don't have that type of confidence in my self. I still need a lot of practice at hand scaling and giving anesthetic. We graduate in about 3 months and than we will be on our own without any guidence from instructors.
All I can do is try to keep improving....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home