Thursday, December 06, 2007

November 27, 2007

Today is my last day of clinic for the semester. I had some great patients and finished a lady I was trying to get completed all semester. She kept No Showing on me. By the time she came in today she had already built up calculus where I had already cleaned. She was very senstitive and would let me touch the other quads unless I numbed her up. I gave her local anesthetic in the quad I was working on but I didn't want to give her any more. I tried using orakix but that wasn't working. I need to have her back next semester so I can do another cleaning and have her come in more frequently if I can get her to keep her appt.s.
My other paitnet was just like last week. Very figity and wanting a quit cleaning so he could get in and out. Again I told him that if you don't come in for regular cleaings the appt.'s will take a little longer.
I know we start clinic as soon as we return from Christmas break so I better start calling patients and having them return. I know we need class V's so I might as well get the patients I have seen to return and scheduled. I'm looking for new patients as well so I can get my other classifications. I'm looking forward to the Christmas break but there is going to be homework I will be doing. Since boards are coming up I will be studying all I can as well as writing papers and doing my research project. But it will still be nice a break from driving up to Ogden. Have a great Christmas break to ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home