Thursday, December 06, 2007

November 13, 2007

Today was a very productive day. I had a pt. no show again but I ended calling one of my patients who needed to be completed and luckily he was available. He was a very difficult class III but I didn't do too bad. I only missed 3 areas. Usually I would be freaking out about this but let me tell you again he WAS VERY DIFFICULT. I really learned how to use my SIU today and my graceys. My afternoon pt. were really cute kids. The little girl had an accident in my chair though and I wasn't sure how to clean her up. Luckily her mother was right next door. She took care of her daughter while I cleaned up the chair and such. Her brother was a little older so he didn't have any problems while in the chair.
And than I saw one quad on Merediths pt. I shared my mock board pt. with her she gave me one of her pt.s quad of a class III. I also was able to do a medicament. I used arestin on her. She seemed very cooroperative and I think she will do well with the medicament and her home care. She was a very nice lady. Even though she was a class III just like my morning pt. she was soooo much easier to work on. Her deposit seem to just flake right off.
Well the semester is just about to come to an end. I have two more clinic days left and a couple more pt.'s I haven't been able to finish. I will have to schedule them Jan. I feel a little guilty since we have learned that we need to complete the root debridment at least within two weeks. It has been longer for some pt.'s. What can I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home